These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials relating to The Western Park Scarecrow Trail. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when registering their entry.
2. Unlimited entries are allowed per household, only entries from within the area marked on the map below (or as shown on the facebook event page) will appear on the event map.
3. Scarecrows will need to be displayed with their unique Scarecrow Trail entry number clearly visible between 10am and 5pm on the 4th & 5th September 2021.
4. Any entries that WWCE considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive or indecent will be immediately disqualified.
5. Winner(s) will be selected based on a public voting system.
6. The winner(s) will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 48 hours of the closing time of the trail.
7. Prizes will be decided based on sponsorship received and will be announced on our social media channels prior to the weekend of The Western Park Scarecrow Trail.
8. WWCE reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
9. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
10. By entering The Western Park Scarecrow Trail, each entrant grants WWCE a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
11. Entry into The Western Park Scarecrow Trail is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, WWCE will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with The Western Park Scarecrow Trail and/or accepting a prize. WWCE further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with The Western Park Scarecrow Trail save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude WWCE’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
12. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of WWCE and which prevents WWCE from complying with these terms and conditions WWCE will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
13. WWCE accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, votes, winner notifications or prizes. WWCE will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries or votes as a result of technical failures or otherwise.
14. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
15. WWCE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
16. The Western Park Scarecrow Trail and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
17. WWCE reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of The Western Park Scarecrow Trail.
18. WWCE’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. Any personal information that entrants share with WWCE will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions. By entering the Scarecrow Trail, entrants agree that their information may be used by WWCE to administer The Scarecrow Trail.
Craft Stall Registration
Registration will only be accepted for those seeling craft items and details of their location will be published on the event map. Registration will not be accepted from any stalls selling takeaway food and drink.